Thursday, March 16, 2017

Opening Monday!

Hello Lovelies! Moonlight Eternal is back this Monday, March 20, and we're better than ever! You may know Moonlight Eternal as a jewelry brand selling unique, one of a kind creations. Well, we have completely re-branded and are now selling artisan bath products. It has been an exciting change, to be sure!

I actually always intended to open a bath and body shop. I've been making my own cosmetics since 2006, but somehow, the time was just never right to bring my bath products to the world. Until now, that is! For those of you who may be wondering whether the jewelry is coming back, sadly the answer is no. I'm one to "never say never," as it were, but I don't have any plans to bring back my jewelry creations in the foreseeable future.

So what will Moonlight Eternal offer? Artisan bath and body products crafted by hand in small batches. We will eventually offer all manner of bath and body goodness, but this Monday, we will open with the following products: soaps, bath bombs, body scrubs, in shower moisturizer, and facial masks.

We open Monday, March 20, which is not coincidentally the first day of Spring. I figured it was perfect symbolism to relaunch my business during a seasonal time of growth and renewal.

Please update your links with ways to follow us!

The shop, of course. I'm on Etsy and this is where you'll be buying products. You can pay with your credit or debit card, Paypal, or an Etsy gift card.

Instagram: We are very active on Insta, posting at least once a day. You'll see pictures and videos of products as they are being made, and get sneak peeks of products before they are available in the shop.

Facebook Page: This is the official Facebook Page of Moonlight Eternal. We post updates regularly, along with pictures. This is also a great way to get a hold of us if you have a question or concern.

Facebook Group: A Facebook Group is a little different than a page. It's more like a community! This is one of the easiest ways to interact with me, and with others who love the products. I will also have special offers that are available only to group members, such as the opportunity to buy limited edition products before they hit the shop, and of course, sales!

And of course, there's the blog. You should have the link for that handy, I suspect 😄. I can't promise to keep the blog as well updated as the rest of these sources, but I will do my best. The blog will likely feature posts on key ingredients or products.

I want to give a big thank you to everyone who has followed Moonlight Eternal. It has been quite the journey, but it's one I wouldn't trade for anything. Thank you for joining us on our biggest venture to date! Stay tuned and don't forget: The shop will go live Monday with all new bath and body products!

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment